We have had a few requests to download image and sound files in bulk using excel. This tool also allows for renaming of the files. This feature works great when capturing multiple images inside of a subform. You would have 2 fields. The image/sound filed then a description which would be the file name.
Articles in this section
- Display iFormBuilder Data in ArcMap (ArcGis for Desktop)
- Download Image and Sound Files in Bulk
- Download Media Files and Rename in Excel
- How Do I Configure the Custom URL with ArcGIS?
- How Do I Get My iForm Data into Microsoft Access?
- How to use the ArcGIS Online Connector (BETA)
- iForm and Esri ArcGIS Mobile Applications (Collector, Explorer, ArcGIS)
- iForm and Salesforce (Zapier)
- iFormBuilder Data into Google Spreadsheets
- iFormBuilder Data Mapped into Fillable PDF