Powering and Connecting the Plug:
Follow steps in order to avoid any problems.
STEP 1. Connect the USB WiFi adapter to the ThunderPlug.
STEP 2. Connect the ethernet cable and the power supply to the plug.
STEP 3. To turn on the LIVA ThunderPlug, press the power button for about 3 seconds and then you will see the green light turn on.
STEP 4: Once the green light is on the plug is ready to use and access point should now be available.
Connecting to the Plug's Wireless Network:
Once the ThunderPlug is powered and connected, you will see a new wireless network available.
1. Choose the ThunderPlug's wireless network from your computer's wireless settings. (Wireless Network will have "thunderplug", the plug hardware ID.)
2. Type in the default wireless password “iformL1va” for LIVA plugs.
3. Once connected, go to the URL http://192.168.40.100 on your web browser to login. If there is a security warning, please ignore it (it is due to the self-signed certificate)
4. Log in to the admin portal on the plug with the same username that is used on the cloud. (This username MUST be the username that was registered with the Plug.)
Syncing the plug with the cloud
1. Click on the “Cloud Sync” tab to bring up a sync process.
2. The "Cloud Address" will be predefined, but please enter your e-mail address in the "Email Log to" field before starting the sync.
- The Cloud Address: Address of your dedicated database that you will be syncing to.
- Email Log to: An email address to get the log details once the sync process is complete. To add multiple email addresses, use a comma to separate the email addresses.
3. Select "Complete Sync" in the Arguments drop-down menu.
- The Arguments details are as follows:
- Complete Sync - complete sync, upload, download, and upgrade code
- Upload Only - upload created forms and records to the server
- Upgrade Only - skip the upload and download, only upgrade the plug code
- Delete On Upload - delete record after uploading to the server (record will not be uploaded again afterwards)
- Force Upgrade - will force upgrade the plug server code without comparing the version number from the server and the plug (Note: Do not run this unless advised by support team, this step generally takes a lot of time in a slow network environment)
- ThunderPlug Clean Up – will delete all profiles that are unassigned from the plug.
- The Status and Log sections show the information regarding current status of the sync process.
4. Click the “Start Sync” button to begin the sync which will first upload all the data from the plug to the cloud, and then download all the new users, licenses, changes to the forms, option lists, etc.. from the cloud. This is the same sync process the device follows when syncing directly with the cloud.
**If the sync runs into an error, please refresh the page and click on “Reset Sync”, and then select "OK".**
- Once the reset process completes you will see the browser URL changes to https://192.168.40.100/exzact/adminSyncToCloud.php?FORCE=1 and then you can start the sync again.