The Drawing Widget allows you to take a picture or select a saved image and annotate it. This documentation will walk you through the features.
Please refer to the corresponding numbers below.
ADDING AN IMAGE:
1. Opens up the camera and take a picture.
2. Select an image from your gallery.
Once you select an image, you will be given 2 options; "Use as background image" and "Use as floating image". "Use as background" will place the image in the background where you can edit the image. "Use as floating image" will let you adjust the size of the image and move it around.
Example Use Case: Take a picture of a house as a whole and set it as the background. To show a particular window, take a closer picture and set it as floating image. Now you can show a distant and up close view of a window in the same picture.
3. iForm has put in some generic images to use in your annotation. Here are some examples:
ANNOTATING YOUR IMAGE
4. This option let's you draw like a pencil as well as change the color, thickness and opacity of the pencil.
5. Allows you to add text. Here you can select a color, font and size of the text.
6. This has some shapes you can use as well as the eraser.
7. Undo and Redo buttons.
8. Will hide everything except for the image.
9. Wipes the whole page clean and starts over.