The Video Below demonstrates how to take iFormBuilder Data and create a Map using BatchGeo from the record(s) geolocation.
Articles in this section
- Display iFormBuilder Data in ArcMap (ArcGis for Desktop)
- Download Image and Sound Files in Bulk
- Download Media Files and Rename in Excel
- How Do I Configure the Custom URL with ArcGIS?
- How Do I Get My iForm Data into Microsoft Access?
- How to use the ArcGIS Online Connector (BETA)
- iForm and Esri ArcGIS Mobile Applications (Collector, Explorer, ArcGIS)
- iForm and Salesforce (Zapier)
- iFormBuilder Data into Google Spreadsheets
- iFormBuilder Data Mapped into Fillable PDF