iFormBuilder Server Admin
What is a Server Admin?
One of the most notable features when upgrading to a Dedicated Database is the addition of the Server Admin role. The Server Admin can manage different profiles within your database, allocate licenses, create users, customize the portal and more.
How do I edit the email settings for my Dedicated Database?
With a Dedicated Database, you can configure email alert information, change the SMTP host information and customize footer information.
PLEASE NOTE: These settings will be applied to every email sent from your dedicated database.
To customize your email settings, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. From inside the admin portal, hover over the Server Admin tab and select Server Info.
STEP 2. Scroll down to the Portal Branding section and click Edit Email Alert Info.
STEP 3. You can change the email settings using the parameters below.
- Host: SMTP server where e-mails are being sent from. PLEASE NOTE: If you aren't sure what this means, it is best to leave the default value in place as it will send from our host.
- From Address: The address which will appear as the sender address. PLEASE NOTE: You may change this without changing host information.
- Username: This is the username that matches up to the "Host". PLEASE NOTE: You should only change this value if changing the Host information.
- Subject: The subject of each e-mail report which is sent from the database.
- Footer: This text will appear in every email in the place of "Footer" in the image above.
- Footer 2: This text will appear in every email in the place of "Footer 2" in the image above.
STEP 4. Click Save.