Login as a Server Admin to edit the e-mail alert information and change the SMTP host information. You may also change the footer information sent with each e-mail report. These settings will be applied to every e-mail sent from your private database.
- Host: SMTP server where e-mails are being sent from. If you aren't sure what this means, it is best to leave the default value in place.
- From Address: The address which will appear as the sender address. You may change this without changing host information.
- Username: This is the username that matches up to the "Host", and you should only change this value if changing the Host information.
- Subject: The subject of each e-mail report which is sent from the database.
- Footer: This text will appear on every e-mail in the place of "Footer" in the image above.
- Footer 2: This text will appear on every e-mail in the place of "Footer 2" in the image above.