E-mail Customization (Branding)
iFormBuilder Company Administrators have the ability to customize the E-mail and PDF reports that are generated while in the data view. Specifically, using the report customization features you can add a custom logo and custom text into your header as well as change the background colors, text colors, and font size in various parts of the E-mail and PDF. The steps to correctly edit these customizations are included below.
A Walk-Me tutorial is also available for implementing this feature. Walk-Me can be accessed from the Tutorials tab inside the iFormBuilder Admin Portal.
Don't see the Tutorials tab? Talk to a support agent about getting Walk-Me installed in your environment.
STEP 1. From inside the Admin Portal, hover over the Company tab and select Company Info.
If your company is ZIM-enabled, click the Mega Menu and select Company Info.
STEP 2. Scroll down to the Email Customization section and click Edit Email.
3. The first option will allow you to upload your own logo. Simply press “Choose File” and select the logo to be uploaded. Be sure to review the parameters above to make sure the logo fits properly. If you decide you do not want the logo, just press “Clear Logo.” You will see the picture load up at the top of the email. Now you can align the logo using “Logo Alignment.” Or you can use the “Additional Logo CSS.”
4. Now you can add text before and after the logo. Just type in what you want to enter and click “Update Text.” If you want to clear it, simply click “Clear Text.” You can also change the color by click the colored box and choose what color you would like to use.
5. In the “General Table Options”, you can add a variety of colors to fit your need. Each box will change a different aspect of the table. You also have the ability to select if the Record ID is displayed or not. You can also change the font and size of the text.
6. In the “Footer” option, this will allow you to change the colors of the text and filler.
7. Lastly you can change the size of you images. Here you can change the size of the drawing, signature and images. You will have three options to choose from, small, medium and large.
Can't find what your looking for? Before submitting a request look here!