If you are seeing a message similar to the following, please check and adjust your URL to use "https" and not "http" as the Google Map API requires the use of "https" to display properly. You DO NOT need to generate a new API key.
Articles in this section
- (Empty Post XML URL) Error Message
- Error: Keys Not Unique
- ERROR: Unable to Parse XML Request
- Error: Unable to rename, old column doesn't exist
- Error: Web site needs a different Google Maps API key
- SERVER MAINTENANCE (ZIM): Thursday Sept. 19, 2019 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
- What is Error 1005?
- Why am I getting a company not active error?
- Why can't I click the tabs or drop-down menus?
- Why Can't I Find My Data?