Please check the POST XML settings for an e-mail address that my be defined in these fields and remove that if not using POST XML. The error e-mail will resolve after the address has been removed, or you specify a POST URL.
Articles in this section
- (Empty Post XML URL) Error Message
- Error: Keys Not Unique
- ERROR: Unable to Parse XML Request
- Error: Unable to rename, old column doesn't exist
- Error: Web site needs a different Google Maps API key
- What is Error 1005?
- Why am I getting a company not active error?
- Why can't I click the tabs or drop-down menus?
- Why Can't I Find My Data?
- Why Is the System Logging Out When I Try to Download My Data?