To access the Form Properties Page of a particular form, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1: Hover over the Forms tab (A) and select Form Builder (B).
STEP 2: Highlight your form (A) and click Load Form (B) at the bottom of the page.
STEP 3: Click the Edit button near the top of the form.
FORM PROPERTIES PAGE
- Form Label: The Form Label is what the users will see when they load the form onto his or her device.
- Table Name: This value is displayed in the Data Views page within the admin tool. This is how the table is saved in the database.
- Description: Used to store development notes about the form.
- Form Icon (URL): Choose an icon from the library or point to your own using the URL input (this must be a public link). PLEASE NOTE: The image must be a png file. Any other file will cause issues when trying to load the form on the device.
- Reference IDs: This will expand the functionality and restrictions of the form. For more information on Reference IDs, have a look here.
- Sort Order: All forms start with the order of 0. To order forms on the device, just enter the respective order number in each form. For example, enter '0' for the first form to be listed and enter '1' for the second form to be listed and so on.
- Label Icons URL: This is the path to where your images are stored. For more information, click here.
- Save Changes: Saves the form properties in their current state.
- Delete Form: Deletes the Current Form from the Database.