Form Sharing requires a Growing or Emerging plan.
The Server Admin will have the ability to share forms with other profiles. If you share a form with a different profile they don't own the form structure which means it won't show in the FormBuilder interface and they can't modify it. Unique data tables will be created in the shared profile and any changes made by the form owner will then be applied to the shared profiles.
1. To start, login as the server admin and hover over “Forms” tab and click on “Form Assignment.”
2. Next, click on the form you would like to share to users.
3. Scroll down until you see “Form Sharing.” This is where you can choose to add or remove profiles from sharing that particular form. All the profiles that are on the database will appear in the list under Form Sharing. Check the Share option of which profile(s) you would like to share a form with. By Default the Allow Copy Button is Checked so an Admin on the profile the form is shared with can copy the Form for their use.
Share - Checking this Box will share the form with the selected profile and this form will appear in the Form Assignment section to assign to users.
PLEASE NOTE: Unsharing a form that is not copied over will delete any data collected under that shared form from the profile it was shared with.
Allow Copy - By default this option is checked when you select Share. Checking this option will allow an Admin of the profile the form is shared to to make a copy of the form to their profile.
Disable Automatic Allow Copy - Checking this option will NOT automatically select the Allow Copy check box when a user selects Share.
4. After Selecting update the form will then be shared to the specified profiles. To remove the share simply uncheck the share option in the table.
5. Notice when the user assigned logs in, the form will not show up in the data tab. The user has to assign to itself.
6. Now the form will be shown in the chosen user form assignment. It can now be used as a regular form.
7. All the user has to do now is select the users chosen for data collection and/or viewing. In this case, the user just assigned it to itself.
Assigning/Copy Shared Form
After the Form has been shared you can simply go into the Form Assignment Section of the company that the form that was shared to and you will see the Form in the table but the type will be a Shared Form. Highlight the form and then select assign and you can select users to assign the form. Also you can copy the shared form so you can make edits to the form. Highlight the Form and select the Copy Shared Form button. This will copy over the form and any sub forms that are attached to the form. Refer to the screenshot below for how the interface appears:
Now by clicking the data tab, the user will be able to view the new assigned form.