iFormBuilder Databases live in a secure data center that are tested yearly through a SSAE16Type II (formerly SAS70 Type II) yearly Audit.
All Databases are in compliance with the following data at rest encryption requirements.
- PCI DSS
*Find out more about Database Security by visiting the iFormBuilder Website.
The iForm ES (Enhanced Security) Client offers all the standard security that comes with the iForm Client and goes beyond iOS level security:
- Enables Local Database encryption in compliance with PCI DSS, HIPPA, HITECH, FISMA, ISO9001 for data encryption requirements.
- Application Level Remote Wipe and Intrusion Prevention
- Custom control of the key that is used for field-level encryption
- iForm ES encryption library is compiled from the ground up and separate from Apple's Encryption Library.
- iForm ES Application Library is reviewed by the US Department of Commerce.
- Only Solution to provide this level of mobile device security.
- End to End Encryption from Device, to Server
- Keyboard Cache Protection
- Jailbreak Safe