iForm Kiosk transforms any iPad into a powerful kiosk solution. Engineered to work offline, iForm Kiosk creates the ideal environment for lead capture, brand promotion, and respondent driven surveys. Maximum security from device to server, offline capable and a brand-able interface makes iForm Kiosk the best stand-alone mobile kiosk solution for the iPad.
- Build forms and enable them to run in iForm Kiosk Mode in Form Builder. (Steps on how to enable the Kiosk Mode on forms is located later in this article.)
- iForm Kiosk leverages the iForm ES secure client capabilities that ensures all data is safe even if the device is “jail broken”. Each time you start the app you will be required to enter your password.
- Once logged in, simply select Actions and then tap Start Kiosk Mode to turn your iPad into a fully brand-able kiosk to collect data.
- To access data collected, you must enter the username and password that was used when iForm Kiosk app was initially downloaded and synced. *Note: If you forget the password that was used initially to sync the app with a device, there is no way to retrieve the password and access the data on the device. This password can not be changed for security reasons. If you change your password, you must use the previous password on the challenge screen and once logged in, go to the gear icon, type in the new password and sync.
- After 10 failed consecutive login attempts, the database will be destroyed. The user would be notified prior to this happening.
- Want to leverage bluetooth bar code scanners? No problem. iForm Kiosk was built to easily integrate with any blue tooth scanner that works in HID mode. We have even added a soft keyboard overwrite setting to allow you to type even when connected a scanner.
- To learn more about what iForm Kiosk is, click HERE.
To download the iForm Kiosk App from the iOS App Store, click on the image below.
This video will walk you through building a Kiosk Form from start to finish.
Don't have the time to create the custom branding yourself? Interested in having our team help with graphics and the form building? Click here to see how to purchase Implementation Support hours or email email@example.com to speak with one of our skilled sales engineers that can help you get ready for your event quickly and effectively.
With the iForm Kiosk client any form you create can be run in “Kiosk Mode”. Instead of showing the form name and icon, you will only see the form icon you choose when you create the form. This allows you to fully leverage the branding capabilities of the platform by positioning the form icon on the form list page utilizing our Reference ID 1: PAGETYPE _KIOSK
In Form Builder, apply the PAGETYPE_KIOSK flag to the form in Edit Form Properties, Reference ID 1 section.
This Reference ID allows you to specify the location and size of the image depending on what orientation you are in.
*Each form you want to display in Kiosk mode should have different values in Reference ID 1.
The image below shows how you might position 4 different forms and where they will be displayed in the portrait orientation.
Splash - the splash screen is the first screen you see after the app loads. This is also what a user will see when the app times out.
The Challenge Screen will open when you first launch the app.
The Kiosk landing page will be the page the users see when selecting a form to complete while in kiosk mode. Once the form is completed and the user selects the “done” button they will be taken back to the Kiosk landing page to complete a new form