iForm ES was created for projects that require the high levels of security needed to be HIPAA, FISMA, and ISO9001 compliance in mind. In fact, it has already been implemented in projects world-wide, ensuring mobile data collection that is not only secure, but fast and flexible as well.
With iForm ES, like the standard iForm client, all data transfer is done through SSL. In addtion, with iForm ES, you can use the field-level encryption feature to selectively encrypt any field with end-to-end PKI encryption. You control the key that is used for the field-level encryption and you can change keys as often as you see fit. Since we do not store your key anywhere, data is encrypted until you download it from our server and apply your key.
iForm ES is the only solution on the market that offers this level of mobile device security. While most competitors claim data is secure on the server, no one approaches the robust client-side security of iForm ES. iForm ES is the only solution in the market to go through end-to-end HIPAA certification and also used in projects that requires FISMA, HIPAA and ISO9001.
PLEASE NOTE: If you change your password, you must use the previous password on the challenge screen and once logged in, go to the gear icon, type in the new password and sync.
- Only solution in the industry that offers regulatory level security on the mobile device
- User control field-level PKI encryption
- End to End Encryption, from Device, to Transfer to Server
- Local Encrypted Database with AES256
- Quick turn-around with over-the-air form distribution
- Real time data upload
- Offline data collection (out of service, no wifi)
- Application level remote wipe
- Client-side password protection
- Keyboard Cache protection
- Local and Server encrypted databases comply with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, ISO9001, HITECH standards for data encryption