Also, check out:
How do I create an iFormBuilder user?
Don't see the Tutorials tab? Talk to a support agent about getting Walk-Me installed in your environment.
To create a user in iFormBuilder, follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be a Company Admin to create a new user.
STEP 1. Hover over the Users tab and click Add/Edit Users.
STEP 2. On the following page, click + New.
PLEASE NOTE: If the + New button does not appear, this means you have reached the maximum amount of users you can create in your account. To purchase new user licenses, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
STEP 3. Fill out the user's information.
- USERNAME: The username has to be longer than 6 and shorter than 35 letters in length. (Using a naming convention can help when managing a large number of users.)
- FIRST AND LAST NAME: It is not required to include a First Name & Last Name but we strongly suggest adding it to help with the management of users.
- EMAIL: Add the new user's email address. iFORM TIP: Be sure to use a valid email address as the reset password email will be sent to this address.
- INITIAL PASSWORD & INITIAL PASSWORD CONFIRM: The password must meet the criteria laid out in the article here.
- RIGHT TO CREATE FORMS: This will give the user the ability to build forms within the account.
- COMPANY ADMIN: This will give the user the permissions of a Company Admin.
STEP 4. Click Create User.