White Label for iOS
- Growing / Emerging Account
- iOS Developer account. Compare plans here.
- The final product is a .ipa file that can be uploaded to the store or distributed internally.
- Average turn around time is two days once all requirements have been satisfied.
App Name: The name of the application as it will appear on the App Store. (iForm, iForm ES, iForm Kiosk
Default Title: Name that will appear in the header when a user first downloads the application from the App Store.
Default Base Color (Hex #): This is the default color that will show up in the header of the application when first downloaded.
Default Text Color (Hex #): This is the default color that will show up for text displayed within the application.
This is the text that will be displayed to the user on the "Settings" screen under Version and Memory Usage info.
URL that will load in the Safari browser when a user touches this button.
Default Contact Email Label
Default label for contacting the company.
Default Contact Email Address
E-mail address that will be populated in a new message within the Mail application when a user touches the contact label.
The zipped folder at the bottom of this article contains sample graphics used in the iForm application. Please replace all of the example files with your own, making sure the names are the same as the examples.
***Interlaced PNGs as well as alpha channels are to be avoided.***
***Do not bevel the edges, all images should have square edges.***
ITUNES CONNECT REQUIREMENTS
- App Name
- Promotional Text
- Primary category
- Secondary category
- 1024X1024 (px) app icon
- Support email
- Support URL
- Marketing URL
- iPhone screenshots 3.5 in. (5 Max)
- iPhone screenshots 4 in. (5 Max)
- iPhone screenshots 4.7 in. (5 Max)
- iPhone screenshots 5.5 in. (5 max)
- iPad screenshots (5 Max)
- App Review Contact Info (First name, Last name, E-mail, Phone number)
- Review Notes (optional)
- Demo Account Information