We are pleased to announce that the iFormBuilder 5.4 Server Update will be made available on the following dates. The client update will be sent to Apple this week and will be made available once it passes review.
- Enterprise accounts on AU Cloud (9-17-13)
- Enterprise accounts on UK cloud (9-25-13)
- Shared accounts on iFormBuilder.com (9-26-13)
- Enterprise accounts on US cloud (10-4-13)
Please read the notes below for more details, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions.
Server Side (iFormBuilder)
· Added a Column called ‘SERVER_MODIFIED_DATE’ This will allow to search for records when they are submitted to the server, opposed from ‘MODIFIED_DATE’ where it would show when the device modified the record.
· Fix issue where some unicode characters would not display on data views page or PDF.
· Added time zone Parameter for API. When doing a record feed, you can specify what time zone the data would be displayed in, opposed form the server time specified in the company timezone.
· Fix bug with GET page shared forms
· Updated UDID check.
Client Side (iForm)
· Fix crash switching between manage and collect view.
· Now integrated with BOX. You can use box to download splash, image icons etc…
· Integrated with Blue Therm Probe to allow temperature readings in the app.
· Fix bug when syncing with a brand new profile.
· Fix bug when you cannot upload data with a table name with capital letters.
· Fixed other minor issues.