iOS Release Notes
Release Date: 8.30.2017
- Map View on Location Element: When using the Location Element a map will now be included below the location details. As you select 'Refresh' the location of the pin will be updated on the map.
- New Built-In Functions Additional built in functions have been added. This includes the ability to capture the following:
- OS Type - iformbuilder.osType
- OS Version - iformbuilder.osVersion
- App Version - iformbuilder.appVersion
- App Name - iformbuilder.appName
- Form Version - iformbuilder.formVersion
- Device Model - iformbuilder.deviceModel
- Device Language - iformbuilder.deviceLanguage
Please follow this Release Notes article to be notified of upcoming instructions on how to include these new built-in functions in your data.
- Built-in Functions will now work regardless of username case sensitivity. Previously, if the user did not log in with the exact case sensitivity of the created username (i.e. User1 vs user1) the Built-in Functions would fail. This has been adjusted to work regardless of case sensitivity.