iOS Release Notes
Release Date: 8.7.2017
IMPORTANT LOCATION ELEMENT CHANGES
- LOCATION WIDGET UPDATE: Currently, the Location element displays and stores data in English. If the language of the device is set to (Spanish, German, French etc.). With this update, all location data will be shown in the device language and stored in the database in English.
Read more about this change here!
- MAP VIEW UPDATES: By using the Esri element, you are now able to move a records location. Click here for more information.
- Ability to parse location element variables: Previously you could only parse out the location element variables if your device language was set to English. This update allows you to do this no matter which language your device is set to. Click here to learn more.
- Updated Localization Support: When using localization the buttons and error messages are now localized for the following languages; Spanish, French, Chinese (traditional and simplified), German, and Russian.
- Fixed an issue where text from a text area would overflow outside of the element box.
- iForm ES Only - Fixed an issue where the password screen would not pop up correctly after a timeout.