DATAFLOW AUTOMATION RELEASE NOTES
RELEASE DATE: 12.6.2017
Also, check out:
- JSON and Excel download links are now sent via email.
- Record table pagination can now show 10, 30, 50 or 100 records at a time.
- Enhanced capability to delete single, multiple or all records from the Record Table View.
- Capability to search for records with the Record Table View.
- Enhanced UI for the Record Table View.
- Refresh button now refreshes the Record Table View as well.
- Re-Run is now available inside the Record Data section.
- Name validation for imported Dataflows.
- Fixed a bug where selecting "No mapping" on a field reverted to the mapped field.
- Fixed a bug that caused DFA to crash if a DFA action pointed to an invalid URL/endpoint.
- Fixed a bug that removed spaces when using the JSON.stringify() function on an object.
- Fixed a bug where SQL Server actions were not showing in the error logs.
- Fixed a bug where Autocleaning iForm data would not work for Subforms with the "Use Labels" configuration.
- Fixed a bug where not all data was being pushed through the Webhooks and RecordSets.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show record data until it was clicked and then unclicked.
VIDEO: What's new with Dataflow 2.13