iFormBuilder Server Admin
- What is a Dedicated Database?
- What is a Server Admin?
- Server Info
- Email Alert Configuration
- Custom Color Scheme
- Portal Branding
- Navigation Tab Customization
- Help Desk Customization
What is a Dedicated Database?
A Dedicated Database provides a heightened level of data security, flexibility, individual company profiles and customization in your own private database within the iFormBuilder Cloud. It includes access to a robust API which supports both inbound and outbound requests.
What is a Server Admin?
One of the most notable features when upgrading to a Dedicated Database is the addition of the Server Admin role. The Server Admin can manage different profiles within your database, allocate licenses, create users, customize the portal and more.
PLEASE NOTE: To navigate to the Server Info section, hover over the Server Admin tab and select Server Info.
The Server Info section provides information on the licensing of your Dedicated Database.
PLEASE NOTE: Only profiles that have an Active or Suspended status will count towards the number of allocated licenses.
- Total Licenses Allowed: Maximum number of users that can be distributed over all of the profiles on the database. This number will show the number of licenses that have been paid for plus 2 additional users for support purposes.
- Total Licenses Allocated: This number indicates the number of user licenses that have been assigned to active or suspended companies. This number can never exceed the Total Licenses Allowed number
- Total Licenses Activated: This figure tells you how many active user license entries exist, which is a sum of all licenses on the entire database across all companies.
- Debug Log Enabled: This tells you if the log we use to debug errors is turned off or on.
Email Alert Configuration
With a Dedicated Database, you can configure email alert information, change the SMTP host information and customize footer information.
Custom Color Scheme
With a Dedicated Database, you can customize the color scheme of your admin portal.
With a Dedicated Database, you can customize the branding of your admin portal. The Portal Branding section allows the Server Admin to upload various images to further personalize the look of the admin portal.
Navigation Tab Customization
The Navigation Tab Customization section enables you to change what is shown in the Company and Support Tab of your Dedicated Database.
Help Desk Customization
The Help Desk Customization section allows you to choose whether you want to show a Help Desk button inside your portal and where you want that Help Desk button to point.