What rights can be given to an iFormBuilder user?
An iFormBuilder user can have different access depending on the rights given to them by his or her Company or Server Admin.
Form Assignment Rights
Under the Form Assignment tab, users can be given certain rights to a Form or Form Group(s). These rights include the following:
- Collect: Collect rights for a form allow the user to collect records on his or her device for a specific form.
- View: View rights for a form allow the user to view all data collected for a specific form.
Admin and Form Building Rights
When a user is created there are two options that can specify their Form Building and Admin rights.
- Right to create forms: Selecting ONLY this option alone will allow the user to create their own forms using the Form Builder. However, they will not be able to make changes to forms created by other users.
- Company Admin: Selecting ONLY this option will allow the Admin to have rights which include access to the Data tab, Form Assignment, Company Admin tab and more.
- Right to create forms and Company Admin: Selecting BOTH of these options together will allow the user to have access to admin functions as well as the Form Builder and all forms within the Form Builder.
- No Options Selected: When neither of the two options above are selected, the user will not be able to create any forms and will have NO access to admin functions.
Combination User Rights
Admins and users can have many different rights combinations that designate what the user can or cannot access. The following rights combinations are detailed below:
- Collect: A user that ONLY has collect rights will only be able to login to his or her device and collect and submit records.
- Collect and Admin: A user that has both Collect and Admin rights will have access to all the admin functions as well as being able to collect and submit records from his or her device.
- Collect, Admin, and Right to Create Forms: A user that has Collect, Admin, and Right to Create Forms will have access to all admin functions, collect and submit data, as well as the ability to create and manage all forms in the Form Builder.
- View: A user that ONLY has view rights to certain forms will be able to log in and view all data for the assigned forms.
- View and Admin: A user that has both View and Admin rights will have access to all the admin functions as well as being able to view and manage data.
- View, Admin, and Right to Create Forms: A user with these three rights will give the user access to all admin functions, allow the user to view and manage data, and create and manage all forms in the Form Builder.
- Collect, View, Admin, Right to Create Forms: A user with these rights will be able to collect and view data for assigned forms, have access to the admin functions, as well as being able to create and manage all forms in the Form Builder.