Form Builder Form Packages
Table of Contents
What are Form Packages?
Form packages promote sharing your forms with colleagues and others in your industry. These packages can include one to many forms that contain all the dependencies needed to make them function. For a quick overview have a look at the video below.
How do I import a Form Package?
Don't see the Tutorials tab? Talk to a support agent about getting Walk-Me installed in your environment.
To import a form package, please follow the instructions below.
STEP 1. Under the Forms tab, hover over Form Packages and select Package Import.
STEP 2. Choose your method of import.
- Select local file: Upload a package that is saved locally to your computer.
- Select from URL: Paste a public link that was shared with you.
- Select a shared package: Choose a form package that was privately shared to your profile.
STEP 3. In the Email Alert field, enter the email address you want the import confirmation email sent to.
STEP 4. Choose the forms you want to be assigned to your user upon package import.
STEP 5. Choose your conflict mode preferences to determine how to deal with resources in your account which has the same name as those in the package.
- Skip (default): This will skip any forms/option lists in the package that have the same name as forms/option lists already on your account.
- Keep Both: This will create all of the forms/option lists in the package and append "_1" to the name of the new forms/option lists that had a naming conflict with existing.
STEP 6. Click Import.