What's covered in this article?
- What is a Dataflow Automation?
- What is a RecordSet?
- What is the purpose of manually re-running records into my RecordSet?
- How do I manually re-run records into my RecordSet?
Also, check out:
What is Dataflow Automation?
Dataflow Automation provides organizations Big Data capabilities including long term storage, data management, processing and integration without having to invest millions of dollars and a dedicated team.
What is a RecordSet?
RecordSets are storage locations for data saved within a Dataflow. These RecordSets and the actions associated with them are the foundations for Dataflow Automation.
What is the purpose of manually re-running records into my RecordSet?
There a couple reasons to manually re-run your records.
- There is a new piece to your Dataflow which did not retrieve all the previous records.
- A new Action has been set up and you want this action to retrieve all the previous data.
How do I manually re-run records into my RecordSet?
To manually rerun your records, please follow the instructions below.
With your Dataflow loaded, highlight the RecordSet you want to re-run the records for.
From the RecordSet drop-down menu, select Manually Rerun Records.
Choose which RecordSets you want to rerun the data to. Select All to rerun to all associated RecordSets.
Choose which Records you want to rerun based on the RUN_ID or run them all by selecting All.
You'll see the RecordSet now populated with records.
VIDEO: Dataflow Automation - Manually Re-Run Records
This video demonstrates how to manually re-run records through your Dataflow.