Zerion Documents Delivery
When setting up email delivery for Documents, you'll be given the option to customize it several different ways. Below is an overview of those options./p>
- Always send this email
- Include "Read Receipt"
- Use my mail server to send email
- Secure your document
- Send download links if attachments are larger than
- Delay this delivery
- If an error occurs, send an email to:
Always send this email
With this option checked, the email will trigger anytime a new record is pushed to the linked RecordSet. Unchecking this option allows you to set up a condition to trigger the email based on values of fields in the record itself.
This will CC any email address listed in this field.
This will BCC any email address listed in this field. This is a blind copy so recipients will not see those listed in this field.
Include "Read Receipt"
This will notify you when the recipient has opened the email.
Use my mail server to send email
When setting up email delivery, you are able to send the email through your own email servers. This can help with making sure emails don't go to spam or get blocked and allows for better tracking.
Secure your document
Use this option if you are sending sensitive information. Below is a breakdown of each option:
- Low: This option uses basic data encryption without any password needed
- Medium: This places a password on the document that must be entered in order to open. PLEASE NOTE: This is vailable for PDF only.
- High: This option requires the document be downloaded (after entering the password) from our website. No document is sent via email.
PLEASE NOTE: The password field will only show up when you select the Medium or High security options. This is the password that will be used to open the document (medium security) or download the document (high security).
Send download links if attachments are larger than
This option allows you to send a link for large documents (size determined by you) instead of attaching it directly to the email.
Delay this delivery
This option allows you to choose when the email gets sent. You can choose a certain time of the day or base on hours since the record was submitted.
If an error occurs, send an email to:
This allows you to be notified by email if the delivery of document fails.