Dataflow Automation Common Questions
Table of Contents
- What is Dataflow Automation?
- What is an Action Object?
- Which Zerion Web Services are supported?
- Which other services are supported?
What is Dataflow Automation?
Dataflow Automation provides organizations Big Data capabilities including long term storage, data management, processing and integration without having to invest millions of dollars and a dedicated team. With Zerion Dataflows, centralize data throughout your organization and leverage your data in ways never imagined.
What is an Action Object?
A defining feature of the Dataflow Automation service is its ability to integrate with other services through a variety of mediums. These integrations are called Action Objects.
Please see below for an up-to-date list of the supported Action Objects.
Which Zerion Web Services are supported?
- Documents: Choose from a created or uploaded template in Documents and map the record's properties to defined Merge Fields.
Which other services are supported?
- iFormBuilder: There are two Actions associated with iFormBuilder -- one to manage records and one to manage Option Lists. However, because the iFormBuilder environment is outside of ZWS, the environment must be set up in the Connection area.
PLEASE NOTE: When importing a Dataflow with an iFormBuilder Action, the Connection must be made before import.
- SQL Server - After creating a Connection to the SQL Server, choose the type of operation for the Action (Add, Update, Update/Add, Delete, Replace) and map the appropriate fields.
- Email: Store credentials to an email server in a Connection and use it to send HTML-styled email templates.
- HTTP POST: A generic method of distributing a record in one of multiple data structures. This Action can be used to link one Dataflow to another by designating a second Dataflow's webhook as the endpoint URL.
- 3rd Party