iFormBuilder Release Notes 10.0.5
iFormBuilder Release Notes
release date: 2.28.2017
- Deleting a form with no records did not actually delete the form.
- Deleting a form with records returned "Internal Server Error".
- When trying to update a record via, it returned "resource not found".
- API responses on encrypted fields returned wrong output.
- When calling the update element API (v60) and a field has been changed from non-encrypted to encrypted, the data table wasn't being updated to change from the original type to a TEXT type.
- Previously, a Post was only sent when a record was created or modified. If you choose, posts can now also be sent when a record is deleted.
- We now allow HS224, HS256, HS384 and HS512 Secure signing with post data. RS coming soon.
- To protect our server integrity, we set a limit on how many times trigger post can be pressed. It is defaulted to 5 per 24 hour cycle.